Buy Naltrexone Online
What is naltrexone?
Naltrexone is a medication we use to help individuals people who have stopped drinking alcohol or using narcotics. Naltrexone is not a cure for alcohol or drug addiction. Instead, it works in tandem with other forms of treatment like therapy and support groups to help recovery easier for individuals dealing with alcohol and drug dependence. Naltrexone is not recommended for individuals who still drink alcohol or use drugs. It is intended to aid those who are staying drug or alcohol-free.
Talk to your doctor about whether naltrexone is right for you.
- What are the most common side effects of naltrexone?
Naltrexone has been shown to cause some mild side effects. Clinical studies have shown that only about 5% of people who take this medication experience any reactions. If these adverse effects do not go away within a few days, talk to your health care provider.
Common side effects include:
- Nausea/ vomiting
- Stomach pain
About this medication
How should you use this medication?
What are the possible side effects of this medicine?
Side effects that you should report to your care team as soon as possible:
- Allergic reactions–skin rash, itching, hives, swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
- Liver injury–right upper belly pain, loss of appetite, nausea, light-colored stool, dark yellow or brown urine, yellowing skin or eyes, unusual weakness or fatigue
- Thoughts of suicide or self-harm, worsening mood, feelings of depression Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your care team if they continue or are bothersome):
- Anxiety, nervousness
- Trouble sleeping
What may interact with this medicine?
Our pharmacists will check to see if this medication will cause any interactions with the information in your profile.
Do not take this medication with any of the following:
- Opioids, such as codeine, heroin, methadone This medication may also interact with the following:
Naltrexone is an opioid antagonist and the third FDA-approved medication to treat opioid use disorder, along with methadone and Suboxone. It is not an opioid, unlike Suboxone and methadone. In fact, it is an opioid antagonist, which blocks the effects of opioids, so it works slightly differently in treating OUD than methadone or Suboxone.
Naltrexone’s benefits include the following:
- Different use of action: Naltrexone is ideal for patients who have been stable in their recovery and do not want to be on an opioid agonist MAT. A naltrexone implant offers consistent protection.
- Relapse prevention: If people slip while using naltrexone, the drugs likely won’t get them high.
- Unique ingredients: It may be an option for patients who cannot tolerate methadone or Suboxone.
Naltrexone’s drawbacks include the following:
- Weaker protection: Because it is not an opioid, it does not treat the withdrawal symptoms of opioids. Instead, if taken, it simply prevents a patient from getting high if they subsequently use an opioid.
- Reduced effectiveness: Oral naltrexone is considered less effective overall than Suboxone and methadone for treating OUD.
Buy Naltrexone Online. Naltrexone for sale Online without prescription.